Connect with, learn more about, and support our local Community Partners:
Assistance Center of Towson Churches (ACTC)
- "A consortium of churches that provides food and emergency help for neighbors in need"
- "Supported through generous contributions from organizations, companies, foundations, and individuals in our community"
- Learn more here - http://actconline.info/
Student Support Network
- "We improve the lives of Baltimore County students living in poverty by providing food, other basic necessities, and advocacy support."
- "The Network partners with school staff to assist qualified students in need to improve their lives and support their education through the provision of food, clothing, educational supplies and other critical items."
- Donate and learn more here - https://www.studentsupportnetwork.org/
North Ave Mission/Red Shed Village
- "North Ave Mission is a creative and strong, holy and humorous fellowship of people from differing yet intersecting social locations and backgrounds, called to walk with food and housing insecure people in Station North advocating for dignity & well-being."
- Currently addressing those in need of shelter and access to food & hygiene during the COVID-19 pandemic, sponsored by the community of Amazing Grace Lutheran Church in Baltimore, MD.
- Learn more here - https://www.facebook.com/northavemission/
Interfaith Covid Taskforce - Farm to Stoop Project
- "COVID-19 means many Baltimore residents are struggling financially. Together, we can share groceries with our neighbors AND support a local Baltimore farm (Crooked Fence Farm) and a black-owned DC farm (Three Part Harmony), hard hit without restaurant orders.
Every dollar you give will support farms AND feed your neighbor delicious fresh produce, as well as basic pantry items."
- Donate and learn more here - https://www.gofundme.com/f/baltimore-farm-to-stoop-project