Connect with, learn more about, and support our local Community Partners:
Assistance Center of Towson Churches (ACTC)
- "A consortium of churches that provides food and emergency help for neighbors in need"
- "Supported through generous contributions from organizations, companies, foundations, and individuals in our community"
- Learn more here - http://actconline.info/
Student Support Network
- "We improve the lives of Baltimore County students living in poverty by providing food, other basic necessities, and advocacy support."
- "The Network partners with school staff to assist qualified students in need to improve their lives and support their education through the provision of food, clothing, educational supplies and other critical items."
- Donate and learn more here - https://www.studentsupportnetwork.org/
North Ave Mission/Red Shed Village
- "North Ave Mission is a creative and strong, holy and humorous fellowship of people from differing yet intersecting social locations and backgrounds, called to walk with food and housing insecure people in Station North advocating for dignity & well-being."
- Learn more here - https://www.facebook.com/northavemission/
Community of St. Dysmas
- "The Community of St. Dysmas (CSD) is a Lutheran congregation in the Maryland Correctional System. God’s purpose for The Community of St. Dysmas is to share the transforming power of Christ’s love with persons incarcerated in the Maryland Department of Corrections and to support them upon their release."
- Donate and Learn how to participate in writing letters to folks who are incarcerated here - www.stdysmasmd.org
Baltimore Lutheran Campus Ministry
- "Our ministries look a little different on each of our three campuses (Towson, Morgan State, and UMBC), but we have two things that bind us together- the One we follow and food we gather around. Get to know us and this Jesus we follow. "
- Donate and Learn more about Campus Ministries here - www.baltimorelutherancampusministry.org